Are you experiencing a dental emergency? We are here to help!
Call us at 604.469.8522 during regular office hours and we will be able to get you in to see someone immediately.
If you are calling outside of regular office hours, our voicemail greeting has the information for our 24-hour emergency line. Call that number at any time of day or night and we will have a trained dental professional on the line to assist you in whatever way possible.
In the unlikely event that no one picks up after two attempts, you will need to call the 123 Dentist Emergency Help Line at 604-805-2500.
No matter what, we’ve got you covered!
When you’re having emergency dental problems, what should you do?
- Should you rush to the hospital?
- Should you place a hot cloth on the jaw? Perhaps a cold cloth?
- Should you take painkillers – or should you not?
- Can a lost tooth be saved?
- Should you put the lost tooth in the fridge? Or should it go in a glass of milk?
- Can you eat or drink before you see the dentist?
Every situation is different, and every situation is important. Call us with your dental emergencies and we will take care of you.
We’re here to help
|When to call||What number to call|
|During regular business hours||604.469.8522 (our office)|
|Outside of regular business hours||604.469.8522 then listen to voicemail for the emergency contact number and call that|
|If unsuccessful with those attempts||604-805-2500 (123 Dentist Emergency Line)|